When we realized that today was Pancake Day, there was a flurry of excitement around the Savoir Flair office – followed by, of course, immediate input on where we should celebrate this joyous day. Both locations of Clinton Street Bakery were at the top of the list, with the New York chain serving chocolate-chunk pancakes with fresh raspberries and raspberry-caramel sauce today.
Fortunately, Dubai has no shortage of pancake paradises, from low-calorie and gluten-free options to you-should-wear-sweatpants-to-eat-this choices oozing with Nutella and whipped cream. Read on to discover Savoir Flair’s roundup of the best spots at which to celebrate Pancake Day by none other than pancake preference.
1. For gluten-free pancakes, visit The Surf Cafe.
2. For healthy buckwheat pancakes, visit Comptoir 102.
3. For cranberry pancakes, visit Baker & Spice.
4. For ‘Oreo Midnight’ pancakes, visit Cocoa Room.
5. For mini pancakes with Nutella, visit Holland House.
6. For coconut-flour pancakes, visit Jones the Grocer.
7. For banana-walnut pancakes, visit Clinton Street Bakery.
8. For ‘New York Cheesecake’ pancakes, visit iHop.
9. For pancakes with cinnamon and orange zest, visit The Daily in Rove Downtown Dubai.
10. For lemon-ricotta pancakes, visit The Cheesecake Factory.
Promo Photo: Courtesy of Delish