As the long weekend approaches, Savoir Flair breaks down the best ways to spend the holidays in Dubai – from the cooking class to take to the show to go see.
1. Roll up your sleeves and get ready to spruce up your holiday dishes in a three-hour cooking class at the Top Chef Cooking Studio. Learn how to create festive seasonal dishes including foie gras terrine, a Christmas turkey with special sides, and yule logs. Price: 600 AED/SAR 612 per person.
2. Enjoy afternoon tea with seasonal sparkle at The Ritz-Carlton Dubai. Indulge in assorted sandwiches and pastries such as roasted banana eclairs and spiced cranberry scones. Price: Starting at 190 AED/SAR 194 per person.
6. Show your friends and family you care by whipping up a delicious and healthy gluten-free, vegan cranberry cake. Find the recipe, here.
7. Check out this crop of new fashion websites to guarantee you are your chicest self over the holidays and well into 2016.
8. Go see a Miracle on 34th Street at Madinat Theatre. On stage from the 19th to the 30th of December, no matter what holiday you celebrate, this musical is guaranteed to put you in a joyous mood.
9. Become a mocktail expert.