Savoir Flair is always looking for talented creatives and business people to join our entrepreneurial environment. We have a highly coveted company culture where our ambitious employees thrive and learn every day. If you’re goal-driven and looking for a workplace that sets the benchmark for innovation in digital, you’re in the right place.
Halo Media is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic Production Executive, reporting to our Head of Production. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serving as a key role for pre-production, production, and post-production of content across all Halo Media divisions.
- Working closely with the Head of Production and Head of Content on conceptualizing and brainstorming according to detailed client briefs.
- Helping to ideate creative, strategic brand solutions for all Halo Media clients.
- Liaising with commercial department on incoming client briefs and RFPs.
- Overseeing the production process; drawing up a production schedule.
- Ensuring that all production meets strict time and budget allocations.
- Estimating costs and setting quality standards for production across the brand.
- Arranging pre-production for all projects and securing talent, models, equipment, locations, etc. for all production.
- Identifying strong local and global suppliers and maintaining excellent relationships with talent across the board.
- Negotiating costs with suppliers, as well as negotiating barter deals as and when applicable.
- Developing strong, creative storyboards, mood boards, and scripts for production.
- Hiring photo/video production crew, as well as models, influencers, actors, makeup artists, fashion stylists, prop stylists, etc.
- Ensuring all production complies with health and safety regulations, as well as copyright laws.
- Obtaining permits, necessary approvals, and risk assessment reports.
- Attending all production on set and helping to oversee and support as and when needed.
Applicants must be highly motivated, detail-oriented, and organized, with a love and feel for content creation and the ability produce exceptional, industry-leading work. Organizational skills, along with strong visual skills, are a must. The perfect candidate would have a meticulous approach to their work, a creative eye, as well as a strong strategic understanding of client briefs in order to maintain Savoir Flair’s position as an industry leader and pioneer.
Production experience is necessary, and digital experience is a bonus. A willingness to adapt and evolve to a rapidly changing media landscape is a must.
To apply, please send your résumé as well as a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: APPLYING FOR PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE POSITION. Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered. No phone calls please.
Social Media Manager
Savoir Flair is looking to recruit a dynamic, enthusiastic Social Media Manager to work across its English and Arabic social media channels.
Candidate will be responsible for conceiving and implementing Savoir Flair’s social media strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic to our websites, and encouraging engagement conversion for branded partnerships. This role coordinates with the internal business, editorial, and management teams to support their activities, ensuring consistency in voice and growing and cultivating a community loyal to the Savoir Flair brand.
Candidates must be highly flexible and adaptable, with the kind of resourceful, can-do attitude that is required in a fast-paced publishing environment. Excellent command of the English language is a must and fluency in Arabic is a plus. Prior experience as a social media manager for a lifestyle or fashion brand is essential.
This role requires a creative and brand-centric focus on developing relevant, timely content across platforms – including writing, photography, visual acumen, knowledge of industry trends, influencers, and pop culture. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing company, working with some of the leading fashion and luxury brands from around the world.
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic for Savoir Flair as it relates to the overall business team and marketing performance goals.
- Implementing the social media strategy in conjunction with business and editorial plans and initiatives; coordinating to ensure the effectiveness and adoption of relevant social media techniques into the culture and the company’s products and services.
- Managing all social media platforms and day-to-day content and communications on each channel, including planning, scheduling, and management of social content editorial calendar.
- Planning, coordinating, and overseeing the production of original social content (photo shoots/video shoots); supporting in the creative direction of shoots and working closely with the company’s Head of Production to create visually impactful and resonant images for each channel.
- Translating Savoir Flair’s English and Arabic website content into powerful social content to drive traffic to stories on the site, as well as conceiving and producing original and relevant on-brand social content.
- Identifying popular/timely hashtags and accounts to best leverage in-bound links; creating and managing key social programs that propel social exchange messages between Savoir Flair and key influencers from the region.
- Managing brand’s presence and voice within the online communities, and offering strategic insights/KPIs to Savoir Flair’s business team.
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance and performance of all of Savoir Flair’s social media channels.
- Monitoring and analyzing monthly performance metrics to measure effectiveness and impact of social media programs and initiatives.
- Regularly feeding insights gained from social media monitoring and competitive reviews to the Savoir Flair business and editorial teams in order to help evolve strategies.
- Monitoring trends, applications, and tools to make recommendations on best practices, products, and services that Savoir Flair should be employing.
- Responsible for attending all photoshoots and company events, as necessary, to curate and develop meaningful content to connect Savoir Flair to our social communities.
- Participating and helping guide marketing and content strategies for business planning.
- Other projects as assigned.
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3-5 years experience overseeing and developing content and social for a lifestyle or fashion brand.
- Knowledge and previous work at a digital publisher is a plus.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how they contribute to the brand in the marketing, content, and business mix.
- Knowledge of online communities, bloggers, and influencers.
- Ability to effectively and confidently communicate trends, opportunities, analytics, and information in written and verbal format to build and maintain relationships.
- Team player, must be able to take initiative and guide programs and work in a collaborative environment with multiple departments.
- Self-starter with ability to drive projects independently.
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence decisions.
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms to track social performance.
- Experience with curating and creating quality social media content related to lifestyle and fashion brands with proven results.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously.
- Ability behave with a good sense of decorum; acting as a brand ambassador for the company.
- Creative thinker who is simultaneously data- and metrics-oriented.
- Proficiency in using the business services of Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, Google Analytics, WordPress, bit.ly, Google+, and more.
This is a full-time salaried position based in Dubai. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send three examples of social media projects you have handled, as well as a cover letter and your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: APPLYING FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER POSITION. Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered. No phone calls please.