Savoir Flair is always looking for talented creatives and business people to join our entrepreneurial environment. We have a highly coveted company culture where our ambitious employees thrive and learn every day. If you’re goal-driven and looking for a workplace that sets the benchmark for innovation in digital, you’re in the right place.
Arabic Features Writer
Savoir Flair, the Middle East’s first and leading online fashion magazine, is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic Arabic Features Writer for its world-class Savoir Flair Al Arabiya editorial team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Conceiving and producing fresh, timely, and exclusive content for the website and across the brand.
• Meeting and exceeding aggressive KPIs to grow traffic, increase page views/time on site, plus engagement for the fashion category.
• Writing articles and features, preparing interview questions, and writing captions and meta titles for social and SEO channels.
• Following the creative influence and direction that the editorial department will pursue during a given month or season.
• Requesting, pulling, and returning samples for use in photoshoots.
• Securing exclusive content or interviews through PR contacts, celebrity agents, and celebrity publicists.
• Extensive daily research of images, news, and online retailers for use in website content.
• Regularly pitching new concepts, story ideas, or fresh features for the editorial calendar.
• Working with, providing support, and receiving support from other members of the editorial team to produce compelling content that is consistent with the look and feel of the website, plus editorial strategies and guidelines.
• Maintaining the publishing flow to ensure that deadlines are being met.
Applicants must be highly motivated, detail-oriented, and organized, with excellent Arabic skills, a love and feel for Arabic language, and the ability to maintain high-quality work and provide flawless, sparkling copy while meeting tight deadlines. Organizational skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills, are a must. The perfect candidate would have a meticulous approach to their work, an eye for detail, as well as strong knowledge of the fashion, beauty, and entertainment industries in order to maintain Savoir Flair’s position as an industry leader and pioneer.
Digital experience is a bonus, and a willingness to learn digital publishing trends and adapt and evolve to a rapidly changing media landscape is a must.
Styling experience and strong existing industry relationships are preferred.
Competitive salary plus benefits.
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Applying for Arabic Features Writer Position. Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered. No phone calls please.
Savoir Flair, the Middle East’s first and leading online fashion magazine, is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic Production Intern. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Working closely with the Production department on projects across Savoir Flair and Halo Studio.
•Participating in production brainstorm and ideation sessions.
• Helping to conduct industry research (ex. identifying new strong suppliers, locations, shooting/editing styles.)
• Supporting the Production department on securing talent, suppliers, equipment, and locations.
• Helping with conducting research for upcoming shoots.
• Securing necessary props for upcoming photo and video shoots.
• Assist the Production department with conducting photo research, developing mood boards, storyboards, and scripts when necessary.
• Attending all production on set and helping to oversee and support as/when needed.
• Recording and filing styling and shooting credits.
Applicants must be highly motivated, eager to learn, with passion for content creation and the ability to develop creative solutions and ideas under tight deadlines. Organizational skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, resourcefulness, and passion for video, photo, and storytelling are a must. The perfect candidate would have a can-do attitude, desire to learn and innovate.
Digital experience, and Adobe Creative Suite skills (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) are a bonus.
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line: Applying for Production Intern Position. Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered.
As soon as possible.