Savoir Flair is always looking for talented creatives and business people to join our entrepreneurial environment. We have a highly coveted company culture where our ambitious employees thrive and learn every day. If you’re goal-driven and looking for a workplace that sets the benchmark for innovation in digital, you’re in the right place.
Junior Graphic Designer
Halo Studio, Savoir Flair’s creative agency, is hiring a Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing design team. We’re looking for a creative individual with a passion for engaging visuals that push boundaries and translate ideas into print collateral, social-media content, and digital experiences. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in creating branding, sales and marketing collateral for clients in a range of industries – this could include POS material, corporate brochures, posters, signage, pop-up stands, logos, etc.
- Assist in the creation of digital design work, including social media assets, display banners, website mock-ups, and infographics
- Liaise with clients to discuss their requirements – and help to resolve any issues related to the work produced
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of each client
- Create monthly social media calendar and scorecards based on client-provided format
- Assist the Production Department in creating internal sales and marketing material (“decks”) to promote the agency and generate sales
- Occasionally assist the Editorial Team of Savoir Flair for any design-related tasks
- Degree in graphic or web design preferable
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are essential.)
- A passion for creating stunning visuals for a range of clients
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Creative flair and a good eye for detail
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media platforms including their algorithms
- Digital-savvy and confident in macOS
- An understanding and familiarity with UX design would be a bonus
- Experience in a digital agency is preferable but not essential
A strong portfolio which shows experience with a range of programs and materials is essential. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to take an on-the-spot design test.
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits.
To apply, please email your cover letter, CV, and portfolio to email@example.com
Arabic Features Writer
Savoir Flair, the Middle East’s first and leading online fashion magazine, is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic Arabic Features Writer for its world-class Savoir Flair Al Arabiya editorial team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Conceiving and producing fresh, timely, and exclusive content for the website and across the brand.
• Meeting and exceeding aggressive KPIs to grow traffic, increase page views/time on site, plus engagement for the fashion category.
• Writing articles and features, preparing interview questions, and writing captions and meta titles for social and SEO channels.
• Following the creative influence and direction that the editorial department will pursue during a given month or season.
• Requesting, pulling, and returning samples for use in photoshoots.
• Securing exclusive content or interviews through PR contacts, celebrity agents, and celebrity publicists.
• Extensive daily research of images, news, and online retailers for use in website content.
• Regularly pitching new concepts, story ideas, or fresh features for the editorial calendar.
• Working with, providing support, and receiving support from other members of the editorial team to produce compelling content that is consistent with the look and feel of the website, plus editorial strategies and guidelines.
• Maintaining the publishing flow to ensure that deadlines are being met.
Applicants must be highly motivated, detail-oriented, and organized, with excellent Arabic skills, a love and feel for Arabic language, and the ability to maintain high-quality work and provide flawless, sparkling copy while meeting tight deadlines. Organizational skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills, are a must. The perfect candidate would have a meticulous approach to their work, an eye for detail, as well as strong knowledge of the fashion, beauty, and entertainment industries in order to maintain Savoir Flair’s position as an industry leader and pioneer.
Digital experience is a bonus, and a willingness to learn digital publishing trends and adapt and evolve to a rapidly changing media landscape is a must.
Styling experience and strong existing industry relationships are preferred.
Competitive salary plus benefits.
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Applying for Arabic Features Writer Position. Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered. No phone calls please.