Savoir Flair is always looking for talented creatives and business people to join our entrepreneurial environment. We have a highly coveted company culture where our ambitious employees thrive and learn every day. If you’re goal-driven and looking for a workplace that sets the benchmark for innovation in digital, you’re in the right place.
Savoir Flair, the Middle East’s first and leading online fashion magazine, is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic Production Intern.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Working closely with the Production department on projects across Savoir Flair and Halo Studio.
• Participating in production brainstorm and ideation sessions.
• Helping to conduct industry research (ex. identifying new strong suppliers, locations, shooting/editing styles.)
• Supporting the Production department on securing talent, suppliers, equipment, and locations.
• Helping with conducting research for upcoming shoots.
• Securing necessary props for upcoming photo and video shoots.
• Assist the Production department with conducting photo research, developing mood boards, storyboards, and scripts when necessary.
• Attending all production on set and helping to oversee and support as/when needed.
• Recording and filing styling and shooting credits.
Applicants must be highly motivated, eager to learn, with passion for content creation and the ability to develop creative solutions and ideas under tight deadlines. Organizational skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, resourcefulness, and passion for video, photo, and storytelling are a must. The perfect candidate would have a can-do attitude, desire to learn and innovate.
Digital experience, plus Adobe Creative Cloud (PremierPro, Photoshop, and InDesign) skills are a bonus.
As soon as possible.
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line: Applying for Production Intern Position. Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered.