Yes, it’s true – Karlie Kloss eats cookies. Or should we say ‘Kookies’? Forget sugar-laden, fat-filled, calorie-bomb biscuits, because Kloss’ Kookies are a nutritious and delicious alternative to junk-food snacks. The recipe was cooked up by the supermodel in collaboration with New York baker Christina Tosi and is full of goodness to satisfy your sweet cravings. Kloss recently posted a video on Instagram of her whipping up some tasty cookies, just in time for the holidays. In December’s sea of unhealthy desserts and snacks, your figure and your friends will thank you for these delicious treats.
Ingredients (makes 12 cookies)
3½ cups almond flour
2 cups gluten-free oats
½ tsp salt
½ tsp cornstarch
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
½ cup slivered almonds
¾ cup mini chocolate chips
¾ cup olive oil
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Heat your oven to 165°C degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix on a low speed until evenly mixed.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients and mix gently.
- Make 12 small balls and flatten them slightly with your hand. Refrigerate for one hour before baking.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until they’re golden brown at the edges.
- Allow them to cool before munching away!
Watch the video below to see Kloss in action.