Listening to music while exercising has been shown to improve the effectiveness of your workout, so download these 10 songs and get moving.
If your old tunes have become boring and predictable, this feature is for you. Here is a list of 10 high-energy songs that will help you maximize your workout performance. From the dubstep zaniness of Skrillex to the girl power, kick-butt vocals of Florence Welch, we’ve combed through our favorites for a top 10 that will help push you onto a higher plain of athleticism. We’ve even included a cool-down track for the end of your workout.
1. Dog Days are Over by Florence + The Machine
2. Levels by Avicii
3. Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia
4. In My Mind (Axwell Remix) by Ivan Gough, Feenixpawl, and Georgi Kay
5. Bangarang by Skrillex (feat. Sirah)
6. Feel Again by OneRepublic
7. Deadmau5 by The Veldt (feat. Chris James)
8. X Gon’ Give It to Ya by DMX
9. Bad Girls by MIA
10. Crystalized by The xx
compiled by NOOR TEHINI|written by GRACE GORDON