Looking for a job in a quick-paced, exhilarating work environment? Then Savoir Flair might be the employer for you. Our fast-growing business has one of the most exciting company cultures in the Middle East, making it one of the most highly sought-after workplaces in the publishing industry.
Please see below for positions that are currently being recruited.
SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT MANAGER
Savoir Flair is looking to recruit a dynamic, enthusiastic Social Media & Content Manager to work across our market-leading online publication’s social media platforms.
Candidate will be responsible for conceiving and implementing Savoir Flair’s social media strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic to our websites, and encouraging engagement conversion for branded partnerships. This role coordinates with the internal commercial, editorial, and management teams to support their activities, ensuring consistency in voice and growing and cultivating a community loyal to the Savoir Flair brand.
Candidate must be highly flexible and adaptable, with the kind of resourceful, can-do attitude that is required in a fast-paced business such as Savoir Flair’s. Excellent command of the English language is a must, and Arabic language is a plus. Prior experience as a social media manager for a lifestyle or fashion brand is essential.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
· Implementing new social media strategy in conjunction with business and editorial plans and initiatives – coordinating to ensure the effectiveness and adoption of relevant social media techniques into the culture and the company’s products and services.
· Managing all social media platforms and day-to-day content and communications on each channel, including planning, scheduling, and management of social content editorial calendar.
· Translating Savoir Flair’s website content into powerful social content to drive traffic to stories on the site, as well as conceiving and producing original and relevant on-brand social content.
· Managing brand’s presence and voice within the online communities, and offering strategic insights/KPIs to Savoir Flair’s commercial team.
· Working closely with the Savoir Flair commercial team to support strategic marketing initiatives.
· Monitoring and analyzing monthly performance metrics to measure effectiveness and impact of social media programs and initiatives. Regularly feeding insights gained from social media monitoring and competitive reviews to Savoir Flair’s commercial team in order to help evolve strategies.
· Monitoring trends, applications, and tools to make recommendations on new products and services that Savoir Flair should be employing.
· Developing and maintaining a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic for Savoir Flair as it relates to overall commercial team and marketing performance goals.
· Overseeing community outreach and relationship management to ensure timely responsiveness to readers. Editorial and photoshoot coordination, as well as managing, creating, and running social contests.
· Participating and helping guide marketing and content strategies for business planning.
· Responsible for attending all photoshoots and company events, as necessary, to curate and develop meaningful content to connect Savoir Flair to our social communities.
· Responsible for ongoing maintenance and performance of all of Savoir Flair’s social media channels.
· Other projects as assigned.
This role requires a creative and brand-centric focus on developing relevant, timely content across multiple platforms, with strong skills that include writing, photography, visual acumen, as well as knowledge of industry trends and influencers, public relations, corporate events, and popular culture.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
· BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university.
· 3-5 years experience overseeing and developing content and social for a lifestyle or fashion brand.
· Previous experience at a digital publisher is a plus.
· Strong project management and organizational skills.
· In-depth understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how they contribute to the brand in the marketing, content, and business mix.
· Knowledge of online communities, bloggers, and influencers.
· Ability to effectively and confidently communicate trends, opportunities, analytics, and information in written and verbal format to build and maintain relationships.
· Team player, must be able to take initiative and guide programs and work in a collaborative environment with multiple teams.
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are a must. Arabic is a plus.
· Self-starter with ability to drive projects independently and work autonomously.
· Extremely strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence decisions.
· Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms to track social performance.
· Experience with curating and creating quality social media content related to lifestyle and fashion brands with proven results.
· Creative thinker.
· Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously.
· Data-driven and metric-oriented in order to effectively report and improve upon performance.
· Proficiency with Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, Google Analytics, Wordpress, bit.ly, Google+, and more.
· Ability to behave with a good sense of decorum, acting as a brand ambassador for the company.
This is a full-time salaried position based in Dubai. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
This role will be reporting directly to the Publisher of the company.
To apply, please send three examples of social media projects you have handled, as well as a cover letter and your résumé, to email@example.com with the subject line “APPLYING FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER POSITION”. Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered. No phone calls please.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are regretfully unable to respond to each individual personally regarding the status of their application.
© Savoir Flair. All rights reserved.